Monday, October 11, 2010

Day One: "The Beginning!"

Ok, so I decided to join the Sketchbook project 2011!

The Sketchbook Project: 2011
My Sketchbook theme is coffee and cigarettes, very fitting, as I'm going to use this sketchbook as my journal for actually stopping smoking (something that I SAY I'm going to do but never actually do...)
I'm looking for this sketchbook to be my diversion when I want a smoke, and my release when I'm goin crazy LOL of course since I'm planning on consuming mass amounts of coffee during this period, I look forward to lots of caffeine induced sketchbook ramblings!
Anyway, I cant wait til my sketchbook gets here, and the kick off begins!

2 comments:

  1. I got mine...haven't started working in the sketchbook but I've got some things planned out. I'm doing "derrigibles & submersibles". My Mother is doing "all about". Can't wait to see what you do. Good luck quitting smoking. I did it 22 yrs ago... my best advise is Drink Lots of Water to flush the toxins out of your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bridget! hey i updated my blog, and got rid of a couple LOL!

    ReplyDelete